2020 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Interior
Those Longwood drivers on the market for a new crossover SUV have probably thought about the 2020 Outlander Sport. This high-performance vehicle is a great addition to the Outlander lineup, and it has a spacious interior to boot. Read on to find out more about the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Interior with Longwood Mitsubishi.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Dimensions
Whether you’re driving friends around Orlando, the 5-seater 2020 Outlander Sport gives you comfort with legroom and automatic climate control. Here’s all the space the Outlander Sport offers:
- Front Head Room – 39.4 inches
- Rear Head Room – 37.9 inches
- Front Shoulder Room – 56.2 inches
- Rear Shoulder Room – 55.5 inches
- Front Leg Room – 41.6 inches
- Rear Leg Room – 36.3 inches
The Cargo space on the low cargo floor is ample as well. It maxes out at 49.5 cubic feet when the rear seats are down, and has a useful 21.7 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats. You, your friends, and all your luggage can fit into the Outlander Sport on your trips outside Sanford . Need more room? The 2020 Outlander interior can do the job. Compare the Outlander Sport vs. the Outlander and decide which you should drive home.
Outlander Sport Interior: Technology and other features
Of course, a good car doesn’t just provide space, it lets you use that space with modern technology. The standard and available interior features on the 2020 Outlander Sport keep you cozy and connected. Here are just a few of them:
- Available upscale seating and interior fabrics – like leather-wrapping on your steering wheel, shift knob, and parking brake.
- Available heated front seats
- 6-way adjustable driver seat
- 4-way adjustable passenger seat
- Available 8” Smartphone Link Display Audio System
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Dual USB Ports
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Rearview camera
- 12-volt power outlets
Explore the Outlander Sport Interior at Longwood Mitsubishi
If the Outlander Sport interior dimensions and features have made you even more curious about this new vehicle, drivers from Longwood to Deltona can drop by Longwood Mitsubishi to see it in action! Test drive this and other new vehicles, and we’ll make sure you are satisfied with your experience. Feel free to contact us online or by phone, and then stop by to test drive your new car!
Want to learn more with our experts today? Be sure to learn more about Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Specs today.