2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Specs
With the arrival of the Eclipse Cross, Mitsubishi crossovers became a major force in the market. And now the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross specs prove that this powerhouse only gets better with time, bringing even stronger performance chops and technology into the mix. And while our Orlando and Sanford customers rave about the latest model, they aren’t the only ones! Critics are also impressed by the smart features and incredible engineering of this stellar crossover.
Learn more about the Eclipse Cross and see how it can elevate your Deltona commute:
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Specs
Take just one look at the Eclipse Cross and you’ll see a showstopper crossover that commands attention at every turn. But inside, you’ll be blown away by the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross specs, with the powertrain backed by a 10-year/100,000-mile warranty:
- Engine: The standard 1.5L MIVEC DOHC four-cylinder Direct-Injection Turbocharged engine generates a solid 152 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque for a lively feel on the open roads.
- MPG: No need to search endlessly for a gas station! This efficient model achieves an EPA-estimated 26 mpg city /29 mpg highway fuel economy.
- Space: Whether you’re a light or heavy-packer, you’ll have plenty of space inside the Eclipse Cross with a maximum cargo volume of 48.9 cubic feet. Even when you’re traveling with a full cabin, you still have 22.6 cubic feet of cargo space to utilize.
Eclipse Cross Reviews
We could go on all day about the merits of the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross – and we’re not the only ones. See what the leading auto experts have to say about the Eclipse Cross:
- Edmunds: “The Eclipse Cross is a pleasant surprise. It has a peppy engine, an easy-to-use infotainment system and strong warranties.”
- Car and Driver: “The Eclipse Cross is the company’s most polished product. Its turbocharged engine has enough juice to motivate the funky Mitsubishi around town and its automatic transmission is unusually quiet while cruising.”
- KBB.com: “In addition to unique styling and an impressive set of features, the Eclipse Cross has one of the best warranties in the business.”
Experience the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross in Longwood
You’ve seen the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross specs in print, now experience them in person at Longwood Mitsubishi. We’re located in Longwood, so stop by or contact us to set up your test drive!
More From Longwood Mitsubishi
There are numerous reasons to put a new Mitsubishi Outlander Sport at the top of your list, from its affordable price tag to its versatility on the roads of Orlando. How much can a 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport tow? A better question is can the Outlander Sport tow? Towing with the Outlander Sport is not recommended,…
The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander has been completely redesigned from the ground up, and no detail has been missed. One of the most impressive upgrades to this spacious SUV is its passenger-focused interior. So much attention to detail was taken to carefully craft the Mitsubishi Outlander interior, from using upscale materials to intuitively placing controls and…
Mitsubishi is dedicated to reducing its CO2 emissions as well as producing vehicles that leave less of an environmental footprint. That is why the brand has released a 30-year Environmental Plan outlining how it plans to contribute to a society with net zero carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions by 2050. Longwood Mitsubishi takes a closer look at…
In search of the 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander near Orlando? You may be wondering why this model has not yet arrived in Longwood showrooms. That is because the next-generation Outlander is being revealed this February! The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander has been redesigned from top to bottom, and it is already generating a lot of buzz. While…
Although the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo went out of production in 2015, its impressive performance, sleek style, and aerodynamic design is still gaining attention from automotive enthusiasts across the globe. The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution has an interesting history, which is one the many reasons why this model was so popular on the world rally scene. View…