2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Specs
With the arrival of the Eclipse Cross, Mitsubishi crossovers became a major force in the market. And now the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross specs prove that this powerhouse only gets better with time, bringing even stronger performance chops and technology into the mix. And while our Orlando and Sanford customers rave about the latest model, they aren’t the only ones! Critics are also impressed by the smart features and incredible engineering of this stellar crossover.
Learn more about the Eclipse Cross and see how it can elevate your Deltona commute:
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Specs
Take just one look at the Eclipse Cross and you’ll see a showstopper crossover that commands attention at every turn. But inside, you’ll be blown away by the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross specs, with the powertrain backed by a 10-year/100,000-mile warranty:
- Engine: The standard 1.5L MIVEC DOHC four-cylinder Direct-Injection Turbocharged engine generates a solid 152 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque for a lively feel on the open roads.
- MPG: No need to search endlessly for a gas station! This efficient model achieves an EPA-estimated 26 mpg city /29 mpg highway fuel economy.
- Space: Whether you’re a light or heavy-packer, you’ll have plenty of space inside the Eclipse Cross with a maximum cargo volume of 48.9 cubic feet. Even when you’re traveling with a full cabin, you still have 22.6 cubic feet of cargo space to utilize.
Eclipse Cross Reviews
We could go on all day about the merits of the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross – and we’re not the only ones. See what the leading auto experts have to say about the Eclipse Cross:
- Edmunds: “The Eclipse Cross is a pleasant surprise. It has a peppy engine, an easy-to-use infotainment system and strong warranties.”
- Car and Driver: “The Eclipse Cross is the company’s most polished product. Its turbocharged engine has enough juice to motivate the funky Mitsubishi around town and its automatic transmission is unusually quiet while cruising.”
- KBB.com: “In addition to unique styling and an impressive set of features, the Eclipse Cross has one of the best warranties in the business.”
Experience the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross in Longwood
You’ve seen the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross specs in print, now experience them in person at Longwood Mitsubishi. We’re located in Longwood, so stop by or contact us to set up your test drive!
More From Longwood Mitsubishi
There are plenty of reasons why a 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander should be a top SUV choice for Orlando and Sanford drivers. The Outlander’s towing capacity cements its place as an affordable SUV that can really do it all — hauling up to 3,500 pounds. Towing a small boat or trailer is a hassle-free experience with…
Orlando drivers searching for an affordable SUV with all of the bells and whistles should have their sights set on the 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander interior. Let’s take a closer look at the Mitsubishi Outlander dimensions and features so you can know what to expect when you take a test drive with Longwood Mitsubishi! Learn More Outlander…
The 2020 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 interior offers Orlando drivers a solid selection of standard features as well as some quality upgrade options while remaining one of the most affordable vehicles in its class. With a spacious cabin, plenty of trunk space, and seating for up to 5, the Mirage G4 is ready for your day-to-day…
With the arrival of the Eclipse Cross, Mitsubishi crossovers became a major force in the market. And now the 2020 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross specs prove that this powerhouse only gets better with time, bringing even stronger performance chops and technology into the mix. And while our Orlando and Sanford customers rave about the latest model,…
Those Longwood drivers on the market for a new crossover SUV have probably thought about the 2020 Outlander Sport. This high-performance vehicle is a great addition to the Outlander lineup, and it has a spacious interior to boot. Read on to find out more about the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Interior with Longwood Mitsubishi. Contact Us New…